Jane Austen 30 Day Challenge: Day 2- Favourite Austen Man.
This one was a tough choice. I love all of the Austen men for one reason or another, which is a testament to Austen’s fine writing no doubt. But for me Captain Frederick Wentworth just has the edge on the other chaps. Stubborn, proud and resentful as he is for the majority of the novel, he realises his folly in letting Anne go eventually. Good man. Not that he needs much justification for occupying this place; his letter-writing skills alone would surely secure his status as one the of the greatest male figures to be produced from Jane Austen’s pen.
- ophidiae likes this
- juliangriffith reblogged this from aisforausten
- juliangriffith likes this
- austenstudent likes this
- galava likes this
- austengaskell reblogged this from september-at-pemberley
- austengaskell likes this
- onlymyfandomheart likes this
- darcyknightley reblogged this from aisforausten
- peonypoet likes this
- eucla reblogged this from september-at-pemberley
- september-at-pemberley reblogged this from aisforausten
- aisforausten posted this